The Fahrenheit thermometer is reading in the mid-nineties, and I’d like to curl up under a tree by the creek and wait for the weather to cool off. Life demands that I move, and rather than sit in an air-conditioned car, I keep pedaling. I just pedal slower, plan for more time to get places, and wear a hat.
- RT @CommunityCycles: How do we create a culture of cycling? By getting you, you, you over there & you too to bike more! #morebike #lesscar 1 year ago
- Pizza & pedals: http://t.co/FKw192x6 #cyclechic #boulder 1 year ago
- Be the Chains! http://t.co/SGxKBqCp on your bike! #cyclechic #boulder 1 year ago
- How to dress warm & #cyclechic: http://t.co/WVQoehQd 1 year ago
- @BikeChoir thanks! 1 year ago
Some Random Boulder Chic