- RT @CommunityCycles: How do we create a culture of cycling? By getting you, you, you over there & you too to bike more! #morebike #lesscar 1 year ago
- Pizza & pedals: http://t.co/FKw192x6 #cyclechic #boulder 1 year ago
- Be the Chains! http://t.co/SGxKBqCp on your bike! #cyclechic #boulder 1 year ago
- How to dress warm & #cyclechic: http://t.co/WVQoehQd 1 year ago
- @BikeChoir thanks! 1 year ago
Some Random Boulder Chic
Tag Archives: girls
Those knee-high boots are the rage in Boulder, and they work when pedaling too!
There’s been a kerfuffle in New York City about a woman wearing a short skirt while bicycling – the police warned a young woman she was distracting traffic. We stand with the cyclists who staged a short-skirt bike ride last … Continue reading
Riding in the wind can be demoralizing, or make you feel like a super-hero, depending whether you’re with it, or against it. Hopefully our dry and gusty spring will just mean more stylishly tousled hair downtown, and not racing windswept … Continue reading
I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me, And what can be the use of him is more than I can see. He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head; And … Continue reading
Even going uphill and into the wind, it’s hard not to smile when your cruiser and your backpack match so well.
In the midst of a push off the curb… high visibility need not be low fashion. It looks like her bike is from the Naropa loaner fleet that Community Cycles maintains.